Sunday, August 15, 2010

Count down

Yes, the  F.E.I Games are coming up soon. Sept. 25 through October 10. I’ve been working hard to to have enough jewelry to sell at the show that I'm  doing in Midway Kentucky during that time. I'll have a booth that I'm sharing with two good friends at Damselfly Gallery.  It's such an exciting venue and I'm really looking forward to it.
Here are a few new pieces that I’ve done.
 100_3225 100_3233100_3229 100_3237100_3244 100_3239
Sorry if some of  the pics are not the best. I was just getting quick ones for my own records. Didn’t spend much time on them.
Here’s hoping my creative muse stays around because I want to offer a lot of variety.                                                                                                            

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how exciting! i just moved to clarksville, tn - been here about a week. i'll check out where exactly this is located. i love to come by.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your new work. We just packed up and moved to AR 5 years ago and it's the best thing we ever did. Louisville is a great city; not to far from my home town of Evansville.

stacie said...

good luck with the big Sept. show!

Unknown said...

Very exciting! Good luck at the show. I've never done one but I would love to...maybe it's something I should try for next year. Have a beautiful weekend.

Cindy said...

Looks like this must be your big week!!! Best of luck at the show...your new designs are absolutely gorgeous! You are incredibly talented with such a variety of amazing wirework and metal techniques!